• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Attention AMD OC'ers

SpoogeMonkey

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
2,934
Just a friendly reminder to all you guys out there with the new AMD cpus, (especially all you new X2 owners) be sure to post your overclocking results in (ct)Eclipse's Rev. E Data Thread. There hasn't been a lot of newer week cpus being posted, and almost no X2's to speak off.....and I know there's a bunch of you sporting new duallys out there. :D

So please take a minute to post your results, good or bad. This makes it a whole lot easier for people to see where things are going, and if it's worth the $$'s for the higher end chips. And hopefully Eclipse doesn't mind the extra workload keeping it updated :p
 
I would have added my data to Eclipses guide, I had it in mind but ADD got the better of me and I forgot to write down the stepping before installing. I'd say the extra money for a 3500 venice was worth it over a 3200 or 3000 though. I did a few benchmarks with lower multi higher ram speed versus higher multi lower HTT lower ram speed and it benchs a quite a bit higher with the higher multi. I'm also running at 2.5ghz with using only 1.42v or a .01~.02 bump over default voltage.
 
Come this winter, Me and my 1.8Ghz winchester will be hitting the gigabyte O/C tool.
 
when i order my moms new comp i nicking the venice for my winnie heheh, im writing down steppings before i go to work
 
SpoogeMonkey said:
hopefully Eclipse doesn't mind the extra workload keeping it updated :p
<3

speaking of which, i really need to update it now.. moving back to school has kept me busy for the last week or so.
 
(cf)Eclipse said:
<3

speaking of which, i really need to update it now.. moving back to school has kept me busy for the last week or so.

Hope I didn't put you under the gun, but it's so hard to keep track of "so n so got the 3800+ to 2.7" and "whatshisname only got to 2.5".
 
SpoogeMonkey said:
Hope I didn't put you under the gun, but it's so hard to keep track of "so n so got the 3800+ to 2.7" and "whatshisname only got to 2.5".
ya, i know the feeling, thus why i orginally started the winchester oc database way back in the day. i just updated it though, got a while bunch of 3800+ X2's in there :cool:
 
Back
Top