• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Attention all you haters

I love the Nine Hundred. I'm getting ready to order a Three Hundred. I just can't justify the price of the Twelve Hundred for what I do.

Would make for a nice family photo though.
 
Jeeeezus. I will be getting one of those when it's closer to $100, most definitely. Right now my newly modded 900 will do me just fine.
 
Back
Top