Atlas Fallen

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Atlas Fallen - World Premiere Reveal Trailer

Lords of the Fallen and The Surge developer Deck13 Interactive revealed a new fantasy-action RPG on Tuesday at Gamescom Opening Night Live- Atlas Fallen...the new game, coming in 2023, will take players to a “semi-open world full of ancient mysteries and threats,” including giant monsters that emerge from vast sand dunes...

Design Director Jérémy Hartvick said that the game, described as a semi-open world full of mysteries, should rather be likened to an action RPG like Guerrilla's Horizon or Sony Santa Monica's God of War...Atlas Fallen will also feature three selectable difficulty levels: Adventure Mode, Standard Mode, and Hard Mode

on the PlayStation Blog, Hartvick also described how the combat system will differ from the one seen in The Surge...

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/0...erritory-in-upcoming-action-rpg-atlas-fallen/

Ha! But I hear you, I spent some of the pandemic mowing through backlog and am loving that there are a bunch of both big studio and indie games coming out.

^ no kiddin, that kinda came outta nowhere.

*$49.99 too, it's weird to see that any more tbh for a new release

Last edited:

Yeah, as far as I know we still have not seen any gameplay or even know what the hell the game is about.

^true it's kinda hard what to make of it at the moment other than it's like 'Tremors' the game (seemingly). Supposed to be a gameplay vid coming soon I read. Looking forward to it.

Yeah, as far as I know we still have not seen any gameplay or even know what the hell the game is about.

yeah it's a weird release...pretty much no gameplay footage and they are hoping that 'from the developers of The Surge and Lords of the Fallen' is enough of a selling point :geek:

Last edited:
They have established themselves as competent enough devs, it should be at least good with the potential to be great.
I'm actually gonna start a play through of the Lords of the Fallen here soon for the first time ever. I'm not expecting to much and may even feel dated a bit, but it could be 'fun'. Btw, there's a new(ish) vid on the steam page for the remake of The Lords of the Fallen, that is looking fantastic.

SkillUp compares the game to Darksiders, which I can see. It has my interest piqued now.

First impressions making me say kinda meh, but we'll see. Looking to be a little kiddo button masher, again though maybe not.
Ubischeiss called though, they said they want their UI back, lmao. looking a little generic on that front. The exploration aspect could be good.

Well that sucks.
EOH6TlLwquSUUOY9.jpg

Cool commerical but the all that sand is the same as Conan Exiles. Only reason I can think they went with sand it's easier to model and render.

So this actually is releasing later on in the evening today for east coast?...no kiddin. Not sure if I'm actually gonna get this right immediately or not. But then again I'm kinda desperate for something to play at the moment...

So this actually is releasing later on in the evening today for east coast?...no kiddin. Not sure if I'm actually gonna get this right immediately or not. But then again I'm kinda desperate for something to play at the moment...

review embargo lifts in a few hours so I'm going to wait and see...embargo will lift on August 9th, 11AM PDT / 2 PM EDT / 7PM BST / 8PM CES

Well that that off my Wishlist if it's worse than BG 3 thats how I think.

Back