ATITool Help

contaminant

Limp Gawd
I have an X1800XT 512MB card and I want to really overclock it. I use ATITT now but it doesn't have the voltage options. I went to DL ATITool and there seems to be a few different versions floating around out there. Which is the latest and/or best to use with an X1800XT? Also, could anyone tell me what the BIOS default voltages for the PE (700/800) speeds are? :D

Okay, okay, so I figured out the whole OCing with the X1800 (disabling the services, etc.) now I'm overclocking. I think I got a pretty good card for it too :D

I'm using ATiTool .25 Beta 14 and it's working quite nicely. Here's my current OC:
Core: [email protected]
Mem: [email protected]

I run the fan 100% at all times (IDK where people come off saying it's loud, I can't really hear it at all, I certainly can't hear it at all while gaming or listening to music) and I idle at ~45C. After running 3dM05 (9225 that sound right?) I was peaking at ~67C that safe? I don't really have the time to play games to test it out right now, but 3dM showed no artifacting and it cooled down quickly enough afterwards.

Overall, I'm very happy with this $299 card, so far all I was able to do was run through Lost Coast, and I have never seen it look so good (full HDR, AAA, HQAF, me== :eek: :D :cool: )

Back