ATi XT PE in Stock for Rich People

That price is INSANE. Zipzoomfly has the Saphire X800XTs for 500$, I would get that instead, all you're paying for here is the "PE" at the end of it.

Lee Enfield said:
That price is INSANE. Zipzoomfly has the Saphire X800XTs for 500$, I would get that instead, all you're paying for here is the "PE" at the end of it.

thats about the same as "normal" UK prices......

haroldmeyer said:
What is that in US $ ...........$50.00?

i ment US$

most UK shops charge £350-380 for X800XTPE's and £350-410 for 6800ultras

thats over $750

computerpro3 said:
LOL I paid $617 shipped for the exact same card, $750 is just ridiculous

hehe most expensive X800XTPE is at ocuk.....(rip off shop for gfx cards.....) maybe by Asus

410.00 GBP
United Kingdom Pounds

=

796.952 USD
United States Dollars

:eek: :mad:

*shrug* I bought a Gigabyte XT-PE a month ago for US$724 from gameve.

If I was willing to wait to find one at or below list price, I'd never manage to get one.

The reason everyone's charging outrageous prices is because people are willing to pay them. Once the supply starts building up and the stores can't move them at those prices, the prices will come down. Until then, whoever's got the money will get the card.

Isnt the X850 XT PE right around the corner, I know its not that big of a difference but for 750.00 you should at least have the braging rights of having the top of the line card (even though its just marketing) :confused: :p

Jasonx82 said:
Isnt the X850 XT PE right around the corner, I know its not that big of a difference but for 750.00 you should at least have the braging rights of having the top of the line card (even though its just marketing) :confused: :p

I have an AGP motherboard (see my signature). I just bought it three weeks ago. Waiting wasn't an option, and I didn't want to buy a first-revision NF4 board. I'm sure a lot of people are in the same situation (AGP motherboard, don't want a first-revision NF4 board).

Same here.. $499+tax&shipping in late July from good ol' Steve at Comp-USA in Mesquite Texas.

Sometimes it pays to take 5 minutes away from your PC and the internet to pick up a phone and actually CALL the one place in the world that has been 100% confirmed to have the thing you want in stock...

Pretty sure they do as its been mentioned numerous times.

arentol said:
Same here.. $499+tax&shipping in late July from good ol' Steve at Comp-USA in Mesquite Texas.

Sometimes it pays to take 5 minutes away from your PC and the internet to pick up a phone and actually CALL the one place in the world that has been 100% confirmed to have the thing you want in stock...

Nope. None in stock or orderable from the SFBay Area CompUSAs, Best Buys, Microcenters, Frys, etc. I called. I visited in person.

Sometimes it pays. Sometimes it doesn't.

lol look

Shipping Weight: 4.00 pounds
2 available for immediate delivery

Back