ATI X850 XT brands

churcheo

n00b
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
7
Is the ASUS X850 XT better then Sapphire or any other brand? Is there any real difference? Thanks.
 
churcheo said:
Is the ASUS X850 XT better then Sapphire or any other brand? Is there any real difference? Thanks.

IMO, I prefer the brand names which are specialized in video card manufacturing. For ATi, I like VisionTek > Sapphire, ATi itself > PowerColor, etc. For nVidia, I love Gainward > BFG Tech. > Leadtek, etc.

I really dislike Mobo 3xpert's vid cards :D though they are quite good @ reviewers. I will choose them when I got no choice ;)
 
I would say Sapphire is one of the best ATI cards o matter what some people say. I personally have a Built by ATI X850 XT, so i dont know for sure, but ive had other boards made from sapphire, like my old 9700nonpro. Good luck. Oh, just so you know, at this point they arte all pretty much the same and i was able to get past XTPE speeds with out any trouble at all.
 
Back
Top