ati x800 pro question

unzipu21

n00b
hey this is my second post here,i just bought an ati x800pro was wondering what people thought of it,is there anything special i can do?you know over clock different drivers,bios all that good stuff also what are some people seeing on the 3dmark05 scores i got 4795 on it the first time i ran it.so i thought i would post here see if maybe....more i can do or is that about it.Its a visiontek version and its an agp port this might be a repost but i didnt see it anywhere.let me know :confused:

umm i already have the card and just got it tonight,is it a bad card or something that response jumped way off the topic

My Visiontek x800Pro overclocks pretty well without much of a problem; just put an Artic Silencer 4 on it to help with heat. I scored 5372 with my whole system juiced up to see what I could get. Yours is probably right on.

PS
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one out there with a Visiontek card ;)

from reading it seems like they have the best warrenty and i have not read to many problems with them?buy the way i reloaded my computer since i had a nv 6600gt card before and reloaded the drivers i got a 5626 on 05 mark amazing i think :D

Rads said:
My Visiontek x800Pro overclocks pretty well without much of a problem; just put an Artic Silencer 4 on it to help with heat. I scored 5372 with my whole system juiced up to see what I could get. Yours is probably right on.

PS
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one out there with a Visiontek card ;)
That seems a bit low. I got 5075 everything stock on mine.

Nice choice, The x800 pro got a better avrage score on 2Dmark05 then 6800gt so it seems to be beter but if i was buying one i would choose 6800GT ;)

It is a good buy but their are better cards for less (6800GT). None the less that card can tackle pretty much evergame out their with ease.

the 6800GT is usally less and performs around the same.
However some people swear they won't use a 6800GT or 6800 ultra after using an X800 pro or XT.

What drivers and overclock did you use to get that 5,626 score?

I am the keeper of the 3DMark05 list, that is why I am asking.

Back