ATI X800-Pro and Half-Life 2 for $399.99 NR

ibwalkn2

Weaksauce
Best Buy has the ATI X800-Pro and Half-Life 2 for $399.99 after a instant rebate of $54.99. So your basicly getting HL2 for FREE, which free is always good!!

This is only available at bestbuy.com

either CC or CompUSSR have teh same offer in this week's in-store advert. I'll look into it when I get back to work tomorrow.

I noticed today that Circuit City had the X800 Pro for $399.99 -$20 MIR for a total of $379.99. If you can PM it CC and get the free game that would be a even better deal...

Linkage

And Fry's has the Card for $329.99 with No Rebates.. Maybe able to price match it to BB and get the game to... If you have a Fry's in your Area you may want to check what their in-store price is... YMMV

Linkage

the one x800 at BB is 12 pipes, is there a big/noticeable difference with 12 pipes vs. 16 on the GT?

The GT is an nVidia card. The 6800/6600GT that is. The 16 pipes do help, but it has been shown that the X800 Pro and XT-PE both have an edge on DX9 games, except where PS3.0 is used, then unfortunately you are out of luck with the X series falls flat. Its all in what you prefer really. If OpenGL is your bag, then by all means go nvidia until ATI shapes up with their support.

is this the VIVO card where u can flash it to be a XT?? if so im buying it.. it has video out?

Back