Hello,
I have done some researching and searching on the net about this problem and it from what i can see if i uninstall all the ATI software except for the driver it works 90% of the time, but when i am in a game that is really dark it will flash until it gets lighter. I am not sure what is up with that. It is really annoying.
Hopefully someone here can help me, here are my specs:
P4 3.2
1 gig ram
80 sata hdd
X700 (256mb)
I also have a Samsung sync master 17 or somthing like that LCD. It seems to do most often when ther eis a lot of black on the screen.
Thanks!
I have done some researching and searching on the net about this problem and it from what i can see if i uninstall all the ATI software except for the driver it works 90% of the time, but when i am in a game that is really dark it will flash until it gets lighter. I am not sure what is up with that. It is really annoying.
Hopefully someone here can help me, here are my specs:
P4 3.2
1 gig ram
80 sata hdd
X700 (256mb)
I also have a Samsung sync master 17 or somthing like that LCD. It seems to do most often when ther eis a lot of black on the screen.
Thanks!