• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

ATi which 1?

All else being equal, I'd get one of the ones that comes with an Arctic Cooling silencer cooler standard. I think HIS sells them as the IceQ.
 
If your not going for a Vivo model I'd get the Built By ATi card. Or s Saphire. If you've got Extra money to spend get an Asus. The Asus cards are a little cooler looking than most I think.
 
If you go vivo, i'd get the Sapphire Toxic x800 pro VIVO. It's badass from what I hear. Otherwise The Built By ATI card I have works really nice. Overclocks nicely. I'm not saying yours will too, who knows, it may be better. I'm just stating my opinion :). Sapphire again makes nice cards. Can't go wrong with either i'd imagine.

By the way, am I the only one that spells Sapphire right? lol..
 
Back
Top