• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ATI Users with LCD's Please Help Me Out!

Volkswagen

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Nov 12, 2002
Messages
4,905
Hello guys I have a 17" Hitachi LCD CML175B along with a X800XT and I have a few questions....

It is kinda dark in games but in desktop use it is fine cuz I played with the colors in the Control Panel.... But in games CS Source mainly it kinda dark in some spots and i cant see the Counter Terrorist :(

I was wondering what you guys runn as settings on the ATI colors in the drivers ?

Or is it my LCD that just sucks but back when i bought it it was one of the top dogs

Thx, Adnan
 
you could just knock up the gamma a little bit in your game settings. lighter objects may begin to become a tiny bit washed out, but at least youll be able to see what youre shooting at. :D :p

EDIT: yea, it could also be the LCD. i dont know anything about that monitor and its specs or quality, but theres always a good chance its the LCD.
 
I have the CML174 and yeah in CS sometimes it will be too dark just cuz it doesn't do dark contrast too well, I just up the brightness when I get that problem
 
I have a VX910 viewsonic and its GREAT. Actually brighter than my CRT was.
This is on an x800 pro.
 
Back
Top