• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ATI users: what utility to overclock / fix XP refresh rate?

Darth Flatus

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 23, 2003
Messages
181
I think Powerstrip will overclock as well as do the refresh rate fix. I tried it but if you don't pay the license fee and use the freeware version there's this annoying splash screen that appears every time you boot. It's on a count down timer (it has to count down to 0 before you can close the window) that seems to increase as you use the product. It started at 6 seconds when I first loaded it and was at over 20 sec. when I removed it from my system. It also conflicts with some programs like Punkbuster.

I used MultiRes for awhile but I'm back to Refresh Force (ReForce) for now. I think next time I load new drivers though I'm just going to use the refresh rate lock that's in the ATI software natively.
 
Back
Top