• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

ATI Underscan setting won't stick

Obi_Kwiet

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
3,858
I'm using an L37S1 TV with my 4850x2, 10.3 drivers. I've found the under-scan option and set it to 0%, so it looks fine on my desktop. The trouble is when I enter any full screen app, ATI resets under-scan back to 7.5% for that app. I can alt-tab back to the desktop to change it, but then I'm already on the desktop where it looks fine and the under-scan is still set to zero. I've had limited success in some games with setting the resolution to something else and then setting it back to 1080p, but I have to do it every time and it won't work with every game. WTF ATI! :mad:

I should also note that though I'm connecting the monitor via. a DVI to HDMI cable it shows up as DTV(DVI).
 
Back
Top