• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ATI TV Wonder problem

jwlam

n00b
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
39
Recently updated my drivers for my radeon 9800 pro and my TV wonder by doing a clean install of the drivers as explained in the sticky post above. Since then, everytime I have my TV program turned on, it will momentarily pause everytime I change web pages or open another program.

I have 1 gig of kingston ram. I'd imagine that's enough to satisfy this tuner card. This wasn't really a problem before I reinstalled everything.

Also, a 2nd question. Do I have any alteratives to using the ATI tuner program to watch tv on my computer? I'm not a big fan of the ATI TV software and interface. So i'd like to change to a different one if its possible.

Thanks in advance for your responses.
 
I have the same problem now and never used to since I upgraded drivers.. so must be a driver issue.
 
Back
Top