ATI TV Wonder 600 USB no picture after upgrading video card?

rlee

Gawd
I recently upgraded from a 8800GT to a GTX460 (free RMA upgrade woot!), after upgrading, I no longer get picture when I use Windows Media Center. I get audio, but no picture. I tried reinstalling the drivers for my tuner and my video card, but still does not work. Basically it's just a black screen on all channels, but I get audio.

One strange thing happened though. At one point, while the audio was going and the screen was black (no picture), my screen flickered, and I got back into windows and in my task bar it said "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" (this occasionally happens when I am gaming), and at the same time, I was getting picture after the recovery!! How strange is that? I closed WMC and fired it up again, again no picture :(

Any ideas on what I should do? I noticed there isn't an official ATI TV Wonder 600 USB driver for windows 7, from the CD, I think it is using the Vista drivers.

Specs in sig, any help is appreciated. using latest 285.62 drivers

edit: looks like i found the issue http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=213923&st=0

Last edited:
Back