• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ATI Tray Tool? Is there one for Nvidia?

Comte

Gawd
Joined
Jan 2, 2001
Messages
946
ATI Tray Tools is great. I love the mem and core displays in game, and I could put GPU temp up too, if my 9800Pro had such a gauge.

Now that I have a BFG 6800 OC, Is there such a program for Nvidia?
 
Back
Top