• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ati tray tool and 5870?

psyside

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
2,243
Does it work properly or there are some issues with it ? just want to force SS/AA and adjust the LOD to avoid blurry textures, thanks.
 
At least for me, every time I try to start ATT, my whole system hard locks. I've tried every compatibility setting I could think of, and nothings worked.
 
Back
Top