Ati Tool temp accuracy

M a d c o w

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
350
Hey guys

I was wondering how accurate is the temp reading in the Ati tool ? Reason why im asking is im running aqua computer gpu twinplex pro and my temps at gaming are 35c but Ati tool says 41c. Which is more of an accurate reading ?

Thanks in advance
 
what do you measure the 35* with?

i think the ati tool has a fairly accurate indication .
it gets its reading from the same place the ati driver does ,

which is a on-die thermal diode ,

my opinion , its + - 3* at most
 
I find the ati tool to be pretty accurate, its usually 1 degree F from the drivers, usually 1 degree higher, though I prefer it rounds up, lol
 
I've never heard of this program but found it on Google. Anyone know if it can be used on a 9800Pro?
Nevermind, found it on the website. It does.
 
Back
Top