• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Ati tool question

Dutt1113

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 30, 2005
Messages
1,623
is it possible to make it so that ati tool doesn't make my x1800xt not go to 3d clock speeds when I play a game or run a 3d application. All I want is the fan control option from ati tool.
 
Dutt1113 said:
is it possible to make it so that ati tool doesn't make my x1800xt not go to 3d clock speeds when I play a game or run a 3d application. All I want is the fan control option from ati tool.

In the settings section, under atartup just tell it to start with windows but do not tell it to load any profile and it will not change any of your 3d settings, then you can set your fan speeds tell it to load the fan settings at startup apply and save the settings in a profile and you should be done. :p
 
Back
Top