• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ATI Tool & ATI Tray Tool vs CCC

HardyOne

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
179
I have an ATI AIW X800XL (see sig) and I just uninstalled the drivers and updated to Catalyst 6.3. I would like to do away with Cat Cont Center (add/remove programs) and just use the others listed in the title. My questions are:

Should I use ATI Tool or ATI TrayTools or both?
Can I remove CCC without losing anything?

I plan to OC my card slightly. Probably will find out what the max is, then back off half way back to stock settings.
 
I would do a complete clean, then just reinstall the display drivers. I use both, but I mainly only ever have to use ATI Tray Tools, they're always right there, quite handy.
 
Back
Top