ATi Silencer

Dark-Colonel

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
441
Im going to buy one but im confused.

People are telling me to get the ATi Silencer 5 rev.2 even though its for R430 and R480 it will work with the X800XT PE.

However you have to see the price difference.

ATi Silencer 4 Rev.1 - $17.99 CAD

AC ATi Silencer 5 Rev.2 - $29.99CAD

Now I have read that the first revision of Silencer 4 is terrible, its not as good as the second revision of number 4 but I cant find it anywhere in Canada.

Should I go for 5 rev2? Or should I go for 4 rev1?
 
I dont see X800 though.

I see X800XL but im pretty sure they are using the same design and board.
 
I know that but im waiting for somebody with a X800XT PE to respond.

The X800XL uses the same board as teh X800XT PE
 
oh

I didn't know that's what you're looking for.

Yeah it will fit. I used the ATI Silencer 5 Rev.1 on my X800 XT PE. I also know for a fact that both fit on it.
 
Back
Top