ATI Silencer 4 with X800 XT pci express

Trancify

Weaksauce
Hey guys, i just installed ATI silencer 4 and used Arctic Silver 5 on the video card gpu and the memory... I am gettin 35c... temperature. well i didnt play a game yet..i am sure i will get around 50 to 60c.. when i play

What do you guys think.. Is it good.... for those of you with the ATI silencer 4, tell me what temp you guys are getting..

and also should i overclock it ???

Trancify said:
Hey guys, i just installed ATI silencer 4 and used Arctic Silver 5 on the video card gpu and the memory... I am gettin 35c... temperature. well i didnt play a game yet..i am sure i will get around 50 to 60c.. when i play

What do you guys think.. Is it good.... for those of you with the ATI silencer 4, tell me what temp you guys are getting..

and also should i overclock it ???

I just got my ATI silencer 4 yesterday and installed on my Gigabyte XT800XT and the idle temp stays at around 39c and under load it runs at about 55c.
With the Silencer you should be able to overclock the card, but how high of an overclock success depends on individual cards. I am playing it safe and I am running mine at 526/560 and all my games run fine except for Doom3 which slows in some scenes but we all know this game was optimized for the nvidia cards.

:cool: :p

mine idles at 34 and loads at 51 - i have at 555/531 - i can take the core higher but the memory is stuck at that or i get errors, no matter how cool it is :(

i have an ati silencer and the heat from my cpu+memory is ducted out of the case so low ambient

Back