• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

ATI`s 4 GPU solution!

Link to actual page not to a link to the page, as you can see it doesn't work too well.
 
No crossfire port on it >_>
Looks like the asus card with a slightly revised cooler.
 
From what little I can see from the pic, it sorta looks like sticks of dynamite...with some kind of tactical light along the top...now thats cool.
 
Did anyone else notice that the card is backwards. What I mean is it looks like the PCB is on the bottom and the core and cooler or on the top. Usually when in a case they are the other way around.
 
cooter said:
Did anyone else notice that the card is backwards. What I mean is it looks like the PCB is on the bottom and the core and cooler or on the top. Usually when in a case they are the other way around.
Laugh Out Loud.
 
Its a Dual X1600XT card from what I understood, so it mat work without the CF dongle as the regular X1600XT altough Twin X1600XT may be a different story.

btw, I wonder if the Catalyst can support more than 2 GPUs, someone know something about it?
 
edit: the boards are slightly different, but i still think that picture is just a pre-release dual 7800GT.
 
Majin said:
Hmmmm.
2 x VGA
2 x DVI
....

Yep, that's what is on the ASUS 7800 GT Dual SLI video card. I just did a review of it in fact. It has 2 DVI ports and 2 VGA connecors plugged into special connectors on the PCB to allow Quad monitors.
 
Back
Top