• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

ATI Question

fenton06

2[H]4U
Joined
Mar 28, 2003
Messages
2,140
I just got my AIW 9200, and I installed the catalyst drivers. I cannot get the Multimedia center to installmwhatsoever. I even downloaded the newest one from ATI's website. The install shield wizard comes up, and it goes to "preparing to install" and does that. Then the installshield thing comes up in the taskbar, without anything on the desktop, and then for some reason the installation stops. I have tried many times, and cannot get it to work. Please help me out because it was pointless for me to get the new video card if I cant watch TV or do the other cool things the AIW is for.

Thanks
 
does anyone know what the problem is? Surely someone has ahd this difficulty.
 
have you checked with ATI? I have always found that the mfg of the product will usually have all the info you want
 
I have installed service pack 1, I had no Idea there was a service pack 2, maybe I need to do windows update again. I cannot call the mfg because I am at school when I need to call them. Any other ideas?
 
Back
Top