• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

ATI or Nvidia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murtrude

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
146
i Want the best GPU's for my system, should i quad SLI w/ nvidia or do a crossfire setup with ATI.
 
Murtrude said:
i Want the best GPU's for my system, should i quad SLI w/ nvidia or do a crossfire setup with ATI.

Seeing that your motherboard is not SLI compatible (ATI Xpress 3200/RD580), your only option would be to go with a crossfire setup or change to an nForce4 SLI based motherboard.

Right now only the OEM's like Dell have access to the drivers for Quad SLI. I wouldn't jump it yet though, give some time for it to mature. ;)
 
wow, just wow. This has to be the most generic question I've seen in... uh.. about a few hours. Please, start here.
http://www.hardforum.com/search.php?

For an SLI motherboard, an SLI setup would work well.
For a Crossfire motherboard, Crossfire will work well.
In either case, both setups will perform so well you don't even need to ask this question.

*New Thread*
What is a good car I can buy? Domestic or foreign?
*End Thread*
 
Also, honestly... why are you asking the question when your sig already says this?
ATI crossfire 3200 MoBo
ATI crossfire X1900, ATI X1900XTX
western digital 150 GB HDD 10,000 RPM
Ageia PhyX
Geil 2G RAM.

Or.. are you just making up things for your signature that you think look cool? :confused:
 
t3h n0oBie g0t PwNed.......[H]ard

sucks6.jpg
 
Wow, lets block some images from ebaumsworld, the worlds biggest form of white trailer-trash ever. :rolleyes:
 
I am as whitey as chalk, but ebaumsworld is the preverbial porcelain throne of the Internet. :p
 
okay okay, the seizure bit was annoying (like this entire thread) but you gotta admit the first was funny....cause I actually said that. I removed the annoying one for your viewing pleasure.

Me thinks ebaum was better than what I was gonna post :cool:
 
w1retap said:
Also, honestly... why are you asking the question when your sig already says this?


Or.. are you just making up things for your signature that you think look cool? :confused:
Bwahahahahahahaha. :clap: :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top