vlachaquito
n00b
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2004
- Messages
- 16
I hve this oem 9800 pro and the past 3 months no problem at all..the last 3 days when i go and play a game the graphics go crazy and i have to restart the computer (which is very difficult cause the colors r mix cant c a thing).
I tryed to touch the vga and i burned my finger so i guess its probably that problem..
Unfortunately in italy i cant find the arctic cooler anywhere and i was wondering:
1)is this a temp problem??
2)r the fanless products good??f.e. http://www.zalmanusa.com/usa/product/view.asp?idx=46&code=013
Thanx a lot waiting for your answers, cheers..
I tryed to touch the vga and i burned my finger so i guess its probably that problem..
Unfortunately in italy i cant find the arctic cooler anywhere and i was wondering:
1)is this a temp problem??
2)r the fanless products good??f.e. http://www.zalmanusa.com/usa/product/view.asp?idx=46&code=013
Thanx a lot waiting for your answers, cheers..