ATI + Nvidia F@H on same box?

cyclone3d

Fully [H]
2FA
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
18,427
I installed the GPU3 core to run on my GTS250.

It states that GPU3 only currently works for Nvidia cards so I tried to install GPU2 for my ATI card.

The only problem is, it won't install because it says there is a newer version installed.. hrmm.

Anybody have ATI + Nvidia working on the same machine while using the GPU3 core for the Nvidia card?

I did try using the -gpu setting for the GPU3 core, but it fails to download any work units even if I am just using it on the Nvidia card.
 
make sure you are not installing them into the same directory.. they need to be separate files otherwise it sees the gpu3 client as newer then the gpu2 client..

also i really wouldnt bother with folding on the ATI card just yet.. its not worth the power usage for the amount of points you get.. hopefully the openCL client for ATI comes out before the end of the year..
 
I've never been able to successfully get ATI and nVidia cards to fold in the same system. I wouldn't bother if I were you.
 
Back
Top