So, my friend has a laptop with this chipset. Its a Sony Vaio, and its not too shabby of a laptop - I even installed Doom 3 on it and it ran it.... (just ran it, we won't say how well).
This sucker has a p4 3.06 in it, so it should be able to play a little bit of battlefield 2 action - specifically just the demo, but it does not work. The screen goes black on game startup, then just crashes to the desktop. I've got all the power settings maxed out, so that shouldn't be it....
One thing i've done is use some tool I found to install the latest catalyst drivers, and that worked.... any other ideas?
This sucker has a p4 3.06 in it, so it should be able to play a little bit of battlefield 2 action - specifically just the demo, but it does not work. The screen goes black on game startup, then just crashes to the desktop. I've got all the power settings maxed out, so that shouldn't be it....
One thing i've done is use some tool I found to install the latest catalyst drivers, and that worked.... any other ideas?