ATI is bluffing? R520 48 pipes

Actually the R520 is going a different direction with some radically new tech. It only has one pipeline, but it's 6 inches in diameter! So don't buy a new case until you're sure it fits!
Thank you and goodnight...

Scroatdog said:
I heard it not only has 48 pipes, but it will install all by itself, bring CPU temps down by 10 degrees, remove spyware, defrag hard drives, and fold...
...your laundry.

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you 'round for a long long time
I really 'membered you when you drink my wine

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown
I called you but you could not look around

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I bring my money to the welfare line
I see you standing in it every time

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

This just in, their revision of the R520, the R552, comes with a scope and a silencer. It is also going to be widely used by terrorists

retardedchicken said:
This just in, their revision of the R520, the R552, comes with a scope and a silencer. It is also going to be widely used by terrorists
and the saiga r512 will become the law enforcment weapon of choice

Zinn said:
you must be new here becuz you haven't herd about wat happened to 3dfX? when Nvidia sold a fast card they put 3dfx out of busness.

LOL its a lil more complex than that

I have nothing worthwhile to add. Except have you noticed that most ATI cards are red? Red is the fastest color so maybe they just need to specify that every component on the board be red. That should help their financial woes.

Replicant1911 said:
I have nothing worthwhile to add. Except have you noticed that most ATI cards are red? Red is the fastest color so maybe they just need to specify that every component on the board be red. That should help their financial woes.

well...in terms of cars...the red ones aren't necessarily the fastest...but they often get pulled over more often...

that would explain all the lawsuits...;)

I don't want to get a speeding ticket in my e-mail for overclocking my R520 too fast!

YmkFX said:
I don't want to get a speeding ticket in my e-mail for overclocking my R520 too fast!

then buy sapphire, they use Aqua!

media_169.jpg

Replicant1911 said:

they need to rice out their video cards more.

Add a spoiler behind the fan, have a 3" fan that looks like DUBS rims (or better yet, the $10 plastic hubcap spinners you buy at wal-mart), and some resonator on the fan to make it sound like a lawn mower.

I ALSO heard that a r520, on top of having 72 pipelines and doubling as a cpu and ppu, will run on Quantim Pysic Technology, and be able to create Time Portals that take you into the past!! I heat that ATi also has an uber verson that alows them to go to the future so they can counter every nvidia move before it happens!!!!

one of my friends taped plastic bowls on straws onto his POS's wheels for spinners. They looked almost as cool as the r720 that is coming out next week! (I heard it at the Inq.)

PolarbearBigEd said:
Well I heard that the 7800 Ultra will have 72 pipelines and be clocked at 2Ghz core using GDDR12 and be released immediately after the R520....

Wrong thats the G90... which is in the wings waiting for r520 to be released.

In case you didn't know they finalized the g90 with flux capacitor specs weeks ago. They moved on from the 7000 series!!

chrisf6969 said:
Wrong thats the G90... which is in the wings waiting for r520 to be released.

In case you didn't know they finalized the g90 with flux capacitor specs weeks ago. They moved on from the 7000 series!!

pssshhh. The GF 7800 series of cards was so 2005. It's time to stop living in the past guys..lets visit the r520.... lets go to the future.... all the way to the year 2000!!!!

IN THE YEAR TWO THOUSANNNDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

"In the future, men will start liking women for their personalities. In a related story, 'breasts' will be renamed 'personalities'"

bjornb17 said:
pssshhh. The GF 7800 series of cards was so 2005. It's time to stop living in the past guys..lets visit the r520.... lets go to the future.... all the way to the year 2000!!!!

"In the future, men will start liking women for their personalities. In a related story, 'breasts' will be renamed 'personalities'"

LMFAO

I have a good "friend" who works for ATI in the north pole and he says that the R520 will have 256 pipes, 5GB of GDDR6 RAM, and will be clocked at 7.8Ghz. He also said that the day its released nVidia will go out of business and everyone who works for them will kill themselves. Oh, and when you're feeling sad and lonely the R520 will snuggle up next to you and "comfort" you ;)

HiJon89 said:
I have a good "friend" who works for ATI in the north pole and he says that the R520 will have 256 pipes, 5GB of GDDR6 RAM, and will be clocked at 7.8Ghz. He also said that the day its released nVidia will go out of business and everyone who works for them will kill themselves. Oh, and when you're feeling sad and lonely the R520 will snuggle up next to you and "comfort" you ;)
Corr, blimey! Hot lovin' from something with multiple pipes! I 'aven't 'ad such a fing since I was back in the Big 'Ouse!! Oo-err, missus!

Back