ATI HDTV card for $149.99 after MIR of $50 from "The Egg"

TitaniumZX

Limp Gawd
Click here for the deal. Awesome deal on a great card if you're thinking about going High Def.

HDTV WONDER will function as both a HDTV tuner and an analog tuner MULTIVIEW functions like picture-in-picture (PiP) right on your monitor when paired with an ALL-IN-WONDER 9600 or above graphics card. High definition Television does more than just increase image quality. All DTV shows are broadcast in digital stereo sound and most primetime content today comes in as Dolby digital surround sound

Includes:

Antenna
REMOTE WONDER
Coax Cable
ATI Input Connector
Quick Install Guide
Video (S-Video) Cable
User Manual

I saw that too, I have been thinking about getting this for awhile, I'll have to do some research.

I have an aiw 9600, and while hdtv and pip would be amazing, i think i'm going to hold off until we have hardware encoding.

Why am I not surprised that newegg increased the price $20 (used to be $180) because the of the rebate.

OrionNT said:
Why am I not surprised that newegg increased the price $20 (used to be $180) because the of the rebate.

cause you live in a country that traditionally is proud of its "capitalist" values?

Back