• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ati HD3850 card detection issue

APOLLO

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2009
Joined
Sep 17, 2000
Messages
9,089
I have an Ati HD3850 card that I acquired for an old AGP system and I'm running Win XP SP2 on it. The system cannot detect the card whether I attempt installing the drivers on the CD or use the latest drivers available online. A message appears that states there is no recognized video card installed in the system. Has anyone ever encountered this issue with Ati drivers before?
 
Back
Top