• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ATI extravaganza

Webguy20

n00b
Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Messages
63
Alright, I'm back sellin a couple video cards! Feel free to haggle, I'm always looking for a good deal.

I accept NonCC paypal. We can work something else out if we need to, but I highly prefer paypal. I
Video card: ATI x800GTO 256mb AGP $100 shipped


ATI 9800 AIW 128meg ram. - $80 shipped

Heat: webguy20
 
To respond, it does not come with the retail box or driver CD, comes with everything else tho, dongle, remote control with IR reciever, all that jazz.
 
Back
Top