Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Im new to AMD/ATI cards and I would like to tweak up my 4390's fan speed a bit. If it were an nvidia card I'd go right into rivatuner. Is there anything like it in the ATI world?
thanks all, ill givem a try, or revisit RivaTuner. I like how RivaT shows stats in the game window, so ill try really hard on that one, which i couldn't get the statistics server to show anything. thx again!