installed the cat 10.6 drivers on Win7 x64 with a Radeon 4850 and got all sorts of errors. Install Manager hung the PC and then did not install the display driver properly after a reboot and reinstall. Uninstalling all ATi graphics and reinstalling was unsuccessful. Had to download seperate dd and CCC packages to get CCC installed properly and then STILL had error messages relating to the driver and "missing or wrong versions" of various dll files, the most troublesome of which was atiu9pag.dll which kept reporting wrong type after several reinstalls. Eventually got it fixed by finding the atiu9pag.dl_ and expanding it with an elevated command prompt then copying the full atiu9pag.dll over to the Windows\sysWOW64 directory. also did this for a few of the other dll's which were giving me errors and all is now well. couldn't fold on the GPU for the [H]orde for awhile and couldn't run SupCom, Sins of a Solar Empire or Mass Effect with the atiu9pag error. Games are all now fine but GPU Folding still crashes occasionally with "a serious error running the core" but it always has on this 4850, even when I was running XP Pro and I've never been able to track down what causes it. I hate having to babysit it or else I lose alot of folding time. Was thinking of maybe a 5850 down the road but I'd like to know if anyone else is having folding issues with ATi?