• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ATi CrossfireX Profile App

ElMoIsEviL

Gawd
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
792
It's called ATI CrossFire Xtension.

You can get the latest version (1.4) here: http://www.epichardware.com/bin/ATI_CF_Xtension.rar

It has options to create profiles.. it's really quite awesome.

Crossfire.jpg


I've tested it in a few titles and it does work.
 
I've been using this for months, but what I never understood is the selecting the game. There's a big list of games, how do I know which one to use with which game?
 
Interesting utility. I'm going to give it a try tonight. Hopefully it works with Fallout 3 since that is the game I play the most.
 
I've been using this for months, but what I never understood is the selecting the game. There's a big list of games, how do I know which one to use with which game?

It allows you to test profiles from other games on the game you're currently playing. Games based on the same engine will usually get the same boost. So let's say a new Unreal based game comes out and ATi drivers are not due for a month, you can use the UT3 profile with it to get Crossfire working.

You can also manually select a Crossfire profile (SFR, AFR, Tile).
 
All this thing does is actually create a copy of the exe with the name of another that have a profile. It's a decent work around for most of the stuff out there. Given that AMD seems to be rolling out new CCC interface's in the new drivers hopefully we will have something better down the road soon.
 
Back
Top