• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ATI Crossfire MOBOs, coming soon....

Shameless Liar said:
Stop posting crap from the Inquirer. It is not at all reliable.

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize that, but I don't know that I can trust you with a name like that... :D
 
I thought it was already "launched"? Wasn't there a release date in july or august?

Anyone think that we'll ever get crossfire on SLI mobos? Not with last gen cards obviously, but if r520 cards have this stuff built in and don't need a master and slave card, it might be possible.
 
It all rests on R520...if R520 is fast enough to be worth buying a new motherboard...then people will switch...personally I think it's gonna take ATi time to win people over on the motherboard front...
 
Russ said:
I thought it was already "launched"? Wasn't there a release date in july or august?

Anyone think that we'll ever get crossfire on SLI mobos? Not with last gen cards obviously, but if r520 cards have this stuff built in and don't need a master and slave card, it might be possible.
Haha I have been looking for Crossfire mobos since May. ATi was supposed to have everything ready by the summer, but they screwed up bad. I'm not so sure we will get Crossfire on SLI mobos. Even it is was possible ATi would never let that happen.
 
Back
Top