• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ATi CCC Freezing when applying changes to overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

techie81

[H]ard for [H]ardware
2FA
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
7,168
I have a XFX 4850 1gb that has been overclocked. The core and mem were overclocked using the CCC with the 10.5 drivers. I then upgraded to the 10.6 drivers. Now when I try to change anything in CCC and click OK or apply the screen gets distorted, which then leds to a blue screen and the computer restarts. Any ideas on how to get the settings back to default?

I have already tried uninstalling and re-installing the drivers.

TIA :)
 
Fixed it by uninstalling the drivers, driversweeper, and deleting the overdrive registry entries.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top