ATI Catalysts vs. the Omegas

What ATI drivers do you use?

• Total voters

DarkElite

Weaksauce
I recently uninstalled my catalyst drivers and am now using the latest omegas. I find them to be very stable and I was wondering what the improvements are. Has anyone else had experience with these drivers? I have yet to do a 3dmark to compare, but I'll probably be doing it later today (and posting the before/after results).

btw, I am running a 9800pro oc'd at 421/368.

I havent really heard of any big "improvements" by using these drivers, nor have I even experienced any big improvements, but with tons of cool extra features like a built-in overclocking tool, better management over your 3d options and stuff, and AI without having to have the CCC, I think that the Omega drivers blow away the Catalysts.

Ya I agree with Chubz, there are some cool features, however I was having some stability issues while using the Omega's. Random crashes after long periods of gameplay, no fun.

I ran a few benchmarks using the Cat 4.10 v.s the Omega 2.5.90's. The Omega's gave better performance across the board. You can find it by looking under search by post's.

Back