ATi Catalyst Install Manager App

Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
813
Everytime I boot my laptop, which runs Windows 7 32/64-bit i get an error that says Catalyst Control Manager has stopped working. So I was looking in my Add/Remove Apps section, and I found the app called "ATi Catalyst Install Manager" and I was wondering, if I removed that, will it remove the drivers for my Video Card, or will I be ok ? cause I am really tired of that error, and I never use the Catalyst Control Panel anyways, so I just wanted to get rid of it without getting rid of the drivers, if that's possible.
 
I think it gives you three options: to reinstall, repair or remove. But I might be wrong about that. Just run it and see the options. It's something along those longs. You could try the repair to see if it fixes the problems with that Install Manager.
 
Back
Top