• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ATI Catalyst 6.8 Chuck out!

Odd. "Official" word was that there would be no more "Chuck" releases, as he was busy getting the patch WHQL-ready to be officially included in the main driver for 6.10.
 
gersson said:
It's supposed to be a bug. Ignore it :p

:( Ok, I guess that they did not fix the dual display revert issue introduced in 6.7. Man! Every time I reboot I have to reset all the dual screen setting. It’s all good as I log in but then it swaps the displays and I have one rotated so it makes it a real drag to fix.
 
Tanquen said:
:( Ok, I guess that they did not fix the dual display revert issue introduced in 6.7. Man! Every time I reboot I have to reset all the dual screen setting. It’s all good as I log in but then it swaps the displays and I have one rotated so it makes it a real drag to fix.

Dude, just go back to 6.6 till ATI fixes the issue on 6.9 :p
 
Back
Top