ATI Catalyst 4.9 released!

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
Joined
May 27, 2002
Messages
9,300
ATI have released the Catalyst 4.9 package just moments ago. Included are lots of bugfixes and performance improvements including a marked performance improvement in Doom3. :)

Download me!

This driver also includes a new version of the recently announced 'Catalyst Control Center' application. The new version is said to be much faster and much more responsive with a smaller memory footprint.
 
I've got my 42.3M DL in my 256M SanDisk Cruizer Mini ready to take home and install on my system! I can't wait! :D
 
The one with the regular control panel is 26 MB, with the new Control Center it's 42.3 MB.
 
Maxx said:
The one with the regular control panel is 26 MB, with the new Control Center it's 42.3 MB.

*ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*

We have a winnah!

It's workin' good for me but I had to un/reinstall it twice for it to work right on my system though... :confused:
 
Back
Top