• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ATI cards with "surroundview"

delussional77

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
188
I recently purchased a Gigabyte motherboard that has onboard HDMI output. This mobo supports a feature where the onboard HDMI can be used simultaneously with a video cards outputs if that video card is an ATI card that supports "surroundview"

does anyone have any experience with this?

more specifically, can anyone tell me if the ATI Radeon 3450 series supports surroundview.
 
Same here, I have an ASUS M2A-VM ( 690G chipset) and I'm wondering if the 3450 or 3650 will support surroundview for 4 monitor support
 
hybrid crossfire. I have a board with 690 chipset and in the bios there are greyed out options called multiview and suroundview...dont know if this is the same as hybrid crossfire.
 
Hybrid CrossFire and Surroundview are two different things.

Surroundview allows you to run displays on both the discrete and IGP.

Hyrbrid CF allows you to pair them up for improved gaming performance.
 
Back
Top