• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ATI and 120Hz

DeadSkull

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
4,482
Hey all,

Last time I looked around ATI cards had various issues with 120Hz monitors, regardless of manufacturer. Are there still problems or have they all been fixed with latest drivers?

I am still sitting on my GTX 285 so Im wondering which way to go for latest gen but I want to be sure its compatible with 120Hz monitor.

Thanks
 
Back
Top