lilbeave89
I Like Sperm
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2004
- Messages
- 140
I have a few questions about the ATi Radeon all in wonder 9800 pro 128mb
1. i have the chance to trade my ati radeon 9800 pro 128 mb for a new ati aiw radeon 9800 pro, should i do it
however this card only costed $230 so im wondering if it is legit
2. I have cable, and i when i tried out the card with an antenna nothing came in good i'm wondering if there is a special antenna i should use, or if its picking up interfernce from my computer
3. Lastly what is a good tv tuner program other than ati's program
1. i have the chance to trade my ati radeon 9800 pro 128 mb for a new ati aiw radeon 9800 pro, should i do it
however this card only costed $230 so im wondering if it is legit
2. I have cable, and i when i tried out the card with an antenna nothing came in good i'm wondering if there is a special antenna i should use, or if its picking up interfernce from my computer
3. Lastly what is a good tv tuner program other than ati's program