• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ATI 9600 AIW - Need Help Please

Scottsman

n00b
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
16
Guys and Gals.. I have just purchased an All in Wonder 9600 Graphic Card. I cant get it to work at all.. I have read the F'n Book like 5 times tonight .. I have reformated my Computer.. I have installed and unistalled my 4600 Nvidia Card that I had.. I have used the onboard card and then went from there.. Whats happening is this..

I put the card in (no other Graphic Card is installed) I start up windows.. The normal stuff comes up etc.. Then as soon as I see the Windows Loading part.. the screen goes black.. Now the system is still running.. I can hear windows come on.. But I for the life of me cant seem to get this working.. Here what else I have tried.. I know that you need to make sure your AGP Chipset drivers are loading etc.. I have done that.. I have my drivers CD that I got when I purchased the Mother Board.. I even went to a site to make sure they were up to date etc..
I am out of ideas.. can someone please help..
 
Back
Top