I'm far from good with computers, so if you need any more info ask, I'm clueless as to what to do here as the ATI site had me running in circles, and their tech # seemed very busy.
I have an ATI 9600 AIW, and I've had it for about a year, however the VGA output pins that plug into the case broke, I was told by a friend just to keep itconnected well, etc, and take good care, since my PC is never moved much, I figure'd it wasn't worth the hassle of sending the new graphcis card back out, etc.
Today I turn my PC on after moving it across the room, and I believe that I must of detached a pin somehow, as the red on the monitor is almost completly gone.
I was wondering, how would I go about ordering another one of these cables? I looked on a few sites, but I really ahd no idea where to start.
Description of said cord: Has 2 VGA outputs, and 3-4 other outputs that I have no use for, and then a white end that plugs into the video card itself.
I've also heard theres a way of removing pins so thatit might work, I'd opt to try that also, but again, if anyone could help me find the part I need, would be very greatful. Thanks ahead of time.
edit: Found out the monitor is actually crapping out.. if a mod could lock/delete/whatever.
I have an ATI 9600 AIW, and I've had it for about a year, however the VGA output pins that plug into the case broke, I was told by a friend just to keep itconnected well, etc, and take good care, since my PC is never moved much, I figure'd it wasn't worth the hassle of sending the new graphcis card back out, etc.
Today I turn my PC on after moving it across the room, and I believe that I must of detached a pin somehow, as the red on the monitor is almost completly gone.
I was wondering, how would I go about ordering another one of these cables? I looked on a few sites, but I really ahd no idea where to start.
Description of said cord: Has 2 VGA outputs, and 3-4 other outputs that I have no use for, and then a white end that plugs into the video card itself.
I've also heard theres a way of removing pins so thatit might work, I'd opt to try that also, but again, if anyone could help me find the part I need, would be very greatful. Thanks ahead of time.
edit: Found out the monitor is actually crapping out.. if a mod could lock/delete/whatever.