ATI 9600 4.1 drivers w/temp sensor

Westy

n00b
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
7
I just bought a Radeon 9600XT and have been reading about the temp sensor and overclocking with 4.1 drivers. I think it would be nice to know what temp my vid card is running at but I stayed with the 3.9's because I've read so much BS about the 4.1's being lousy for gaming.

Do the 4.1's actually add a temp tab to the control panel and what's everyone's opinion on the 4.1 drivers ?
 
if you were to use the omega 4.1's youd get better performance than the ati 4.1's and also better than 3.9's. Although i have a 9800pro so i can't say anything about the temp tab.
 
>Do the 4.1's actually add a temp tab

No new tab, it's added to the OVERDRIVE tab.

4.1 works fine for me, though I've had problems with stability in both 3.10 and 4.1 which seems to have gone away once I disabled Fast Writes.
 
Back
Top