ATI Sapphire 4870 1mb, just reloaded XP now it crashes on game like Halo PC.
Bios-Set to default I tried 100 PCI Express as well. Heard there was a new Bios to correct. Runs 50C most of the time. Latest ATI drivers using XP. Set everything back to Factory Fail Safe the Optimized via Bios.
Intel I7 Non OC
In my other rig 4870 x 2 runs fine
Can not even get it to load driver now, just used Driver Sweeper. Only thing I could think of is to load MS update and try again.
Bios-Set to default I tried 100 PCI Express as well. Heard there was a new Bios to correct. Runs 50C most of the time. Latest ATI drivers using XP. Set everything back to Factory Fail Safe the Optimized via Bios.
Intel I7 Non OC
In my other rig 4870 x 2 runs fine
Can not even get it to load driver now, just used Driver Sweeper. Only thing I could think of is to load MS update and try again.
Last edited: