• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ATI 4830 news

Tuffgong4

n00b
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
55
With rumors swirling about a near launch of this card, I'm looking for more information on it. I'm in the market for a new graphics card and I have almost purchased the 9800GT a few times but when the first rumor hit the interwebs, I've waited for more info....

When will it come and has anyone heard anything else besides the vr-zone pics?
 
Back
Top