• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Athlon64 3000+: Best HSF?

meatflower

n00b
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
34
Hi
I'm building an athlon64 system and the processor I ordered didn't come with a stock hsf. I was planning on buying a different anyway so this is pretty much irrelevent. My question is, what is the best hsf for an Athlon64 processor. Will any AthlonXP hsf work? Also, I'm using the MSI K8T Neo if that has any bearings on it. Thanks.
 
I don't remember the exact model # but the new thermalright one is probaby the best there is and one of the best there will be for the A64.
 
Back
Top